Traditional Health Insurance Solutions
What is it?
Many people refer to this insurance as “Obamacare.” This is the most traditional type of insurance with deductibles, copays, coinsurance, and all the classic health insurance terms you’ve heard before. It does not require health underwriting to be approved.
We offer every Marketplace plan here in NM!
- If you’re eligible for subsidies, you can achieve huge savings.
- Comfort of knowing you’re fully covered for both future and pre-existing conditions.
- You can’t be denied! (As long as you’re applying during a valid enrollment period.)
- If you’re not eligible for subsidies, marketplace coverage can be very costly.
Two Formats to Obtain It
- Requires more questions during the application process.
- Possibility for subsidies.
- Depending on your situation, you may have to complete the application through Healthcare.gov
An individual or family that are eligible for subsidies that are looking for traditional insurance options.
- Fewer application questions than on exchange policies.
- Subsidies are not offered.
- No requirement to use Healthcare.gov to complete your application.
An individual or family that are not eligible for any subsidy assistance and would like a streamlined application process to obtain traditional insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
It starts on November 1st and ends December 15th.
Anybody that enrolls during the open enrollment will have their coverage begin on January 1st.
You may qualify for a special enrollment period. Check here to verify. If you are not eligible for a special enrollment period check out our other options for short term or health share insurance plans
We need the following:
- Date of birth for each applicant in your family
- Annual Household Income (If you want to apply for subsidy assistance)
- Zip Code
- Tobacco Use? Yes or No